Silicon Valley Auto Show, San Jose, CA, USA – Pictures
The future of drive pulls into the Bay Area for the Silicon Valley Auto Show with hundreds of the latest cars, crossovers, SUVs, trucks and more.
The Silicon Valley International Auto Show is presented by the Silicon Valley Auto Dealers Association and. The auto show is open to the public, at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
* Supercar giant McLaren will turn heads with showstopping models including the 570S and 650S.
* Dont miss a rare look at the 680-hp one-of-a-kind Lucra LC470FS — 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds in 1st gear!
* One of the cutting edge performance cars on the planet – the American-built, next-gen 2017 Acura NSX – on display at the show.
* Test drive a variety of brand new 2017 models from Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, and Fiat.
* Check out the multi-million dollar collection from Aston Martin, Bentley, Lamborghini, McLaren, Rolls Royce and more.
Silicon Valley is the epicenter of the new automotive world. Experience the future of what you drive and how you drive at the Silicon Valley Auto Show.
The Silicon Valley Auto Show is the largest auto show in Northern California. From electric cars to exotic cars, concepts to classics, new luxury models to the lavish cars of celebrities — you can see, touch, even test drive the leading-edge of automotive technology.
The Silicon Valley Auto Show is truly an international event featuring the latest makes and models from virtually all of the world-class manufacturers. Be there for exclusive product premieres, as well as exciting announcements from Silicon Valleys most innovative minds.
Please click on the image for more pictures.